Become a sponsor today.
Community support enables us to utilize the engineering and project management skills of our volunteers to help underdeveloped communities. If you or your organization are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Alamo Professional Chapter of Engineers Without Borders, please contact us at Treasurer@ewb-alamo.org.
If you are interested in making an individual donation to our organization online today, you can do so on the Chapter's EWB-USA donation page.
EWB-ALAMO SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
Bronze Level ($100-$499)
- Company will receive recognition at EWB-USA Alamo meetings
Silver Level ($500-$999)
- The benefit of the Bronze Level, plus:
- Company logo will be featured on the EWB-USA Alamo website
Gold Level ($1,000-$1,999)
- All the benefits of the Silver Level, plus:
- Company logo will be featured on all EWB-USA Alamo promotional material (flyers, pamphlets, on-campus video commercials, etc.)
- Company logo will be included on all EWB-USA Alamo project t-shirts
- Company will receive recognition at all domestic EWB-USA Alamo projects and events for a year
Platinum Level ($2,000+)
- All the benefits of the Gold Level, plus:
- Company will receive recognition at both domestic and international EWB-USA Alamo projects and events for an entire year
- Company logo will be featured on the EWB-USA Alamo website in the Platinum Level section. This includes a brief company description and a link to your company website.